Friday, September 5, 2008

Packing

Well I am off on another adventure... Going to be taking the bus to Portland and a flight back east so its going to be a couple long days on the road. Trying to decide what to pack... do I plan on having more time and the means to make taking the fly rod worth it? I am planing on taking the camera gear in the hopes that my bodies will meet me there after their visit to the factory. How much stuff do I want to lug.

I suppose I could go ultra light and see how that goes... but then I am sure to encounter the situation of regretting not having some piece of equipment that I could have used... or I can take the stuff and lug it through the various transitions... I am not a fan of current modes of transportation because its so limiting... but on the other hand not traveling is so limiting!

Well enough time procrastinating... back to packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment