Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finally online

After over a month of going to the computer lab in school or sitting in my car using the free account in the parking lot I finally have an internet connection at my place. Its a good deal as the cable company screwed up somehow and I seem to have free TV as well... I just need a TV to be able to use this. 

Life in general is going well although I must say there have been some new and interesting twists as is usually the case. But I guess it keeps me on my toes or something of that sort and thats good for me. I have been a but lazy about taking pictures although I have been taking my camera along for the ride almost everywhere I go but I think I might have to do some shooting this afternoon so that I don't forget which button to press.

Its also a bit annoying when I have to wait for other people to come back from vacation to get stuff done. But hopefully that will all fall into place by the end of the week.

Well I better go get the chicken ready to marinade... BBQ time....


No comments:

Post a Comment