Monday, July 28, 2008

Camping and homework

One I like the other I guess I have to tolerate. As for the camping... well it was not much but I did get to get out this weekend and spend time in the great outdoors. Went up to the Tucannon river saturday and met up with a couple people I knew. Fished a bit that evening and got one rainbow out of the stocked lakes that I kept and also caught several out of the river which after a quick oogle of the colors went promptly back into the water. 

This morning I woke up at the crack of dawn and did a bit more fishing, mostly in the river and I must say either these fish dont get hit too often or they love flies. I think I caught and released about 25 or so with most in the 8-9 in range and a couple topping 11. Next time I should bring my camera along to get some shots of the fish because they are beautiful creatures.

And now back to doing homework... or maybe I'll put if off for one more night....

No comments:

Post a Comment