Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lost my head... well part of it anyway

So after much deliberation and thought I lost part of my head. Well at least the top part which I was in the process of loosing anyway so I figured I didn't have anything to loose anyway... in a matter of speaking. I guess tomorrow will be the new dawn of the cue ball routine. 

Just thinking back, over the past several years I have had some unique things going on... From being just a average style to long and unruly, brads, Bells on the ends of the brads (this was a personal favorite... because it drove my teaches nuts when I would shake my head instead of raising my hand and still got their attention), Bleached blond, Bleached a second time to get it even lighter and then dying it fire-engine red... (another good one), pink hair... when it faded out... Purple hair... yeah N&P week, green hair when that faded, business cut to look decent for parent presentations and the big wigs... and now ala cue ball. 

The human head is such a versatile thing. And this is just the outside... imagine the possibilities... imagine this head hitting the pillow because its way to late to be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment