Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Things are going... well

Well I think at this point I have somewhat got things in hand with school and all the randomness that comes with it. I even get to sneak in a nap now, something that I had not done for the past year or two. I am a little concerned with a couple of my classes. For the most part it seems that the classes that teach you to be a teacher seem somewhat loose and based on here is what you need to know but when you actually get into the class room you are going to do the learning and what gets covered here in class actually takes so much longer to learn and so much less time to do once you have learned it. Very random!

I also have a presentation to make in my class tomorrow. Being on an accelerated schedule things happen fast... on top of that I kinda ginny-pigged myself to be the first to present which means I better get my butt over and finish the project so that it is polished and sets the bar or at least tries to. Its a bit intimidating when many if not most of the others in that class are veteran teachers and here's me a young buck showing them tools to use in the classroom.

But I think I have some unique experience to draw from and a few aces up my sleeve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment