Monday, June 9, 2008

Count-downs and paperwork

On the home stretch, catch up on things left undone, pack, move, go nuts. Dork dance... its OK but I would rather be doing something else, I am sure i will have fun nonetheless... it happens you get around kids and regardless of what you are doing it tend to be a bit more fun, even watching grass grow, although I wouldn't mind doing that right now. Specially if it is warm and sunny, which it is not. 

What's up with this weather? Its June for crying out loud! We had a couple days of nice weather which teased us and gave a false impression of nice weather to come and then it rained... and rained... and its raining some more. 

But it will only last for another week or so, then over to the dry side. It has been a bit wet on the dry side too so its going to be interesting to see how that affects the summer and the plants that one can find there... I wonder how the fishing will be... hopefully I will have more time than I do now to figure out the answer to this question. Only time will tell. Tick Tock Tick Tock only 6 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment