Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Classes and stuff

Well so far so good. I seem to have all my classes but one lined up and I am sure this too will come around when the time is right. I must say that online classes are not for me. I was supposed to take two this summer and dropped both of them today. It is very absurd in my opinion to take a wellness for living class online. "well what did you today that was active and also contributed to your mental well being? Well I sat in front of a computer for two hours and types furiously trying to think of some witty thing to say to the others in the virtual world of this class. I think my heart rate might have gone up by two beats in an hour".

Humbug I say. By the time someone else in the "class gets around to replying to a comment or query I have forgotten what the heck we were talking about in the first place and have to spend another hour reading all the old posts just to keep straight who said what or who had what opinion. Online classes unless done in real time are a farce.

Moving on and speaking of moving I need to do that one of these days. I still am living out of a suitcase with all my stuff in storage and need to get that to my place... now that I have one. Actually I think sometime this weekend I need to scrounge up a bed... I have not decided if i want to make this a loft as I do have 10 ft ceilings or a hammock which I miss having. I also need to get a couch or pillows or something and create a semblance of a living room... In reality the only room that I am somewhat equipped to equip is the kitchen... 

I think I'll get a truck or something tomorrow and do some moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment