Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Recovery

The last couple days back from vacation have been very interesting. With the yearbook going to press tomorrow these couple days are crunch time. I finally got some sleep last night after about 40 hours of being awake. Sleep was definitely good but on the other hand I am quite pleased with my self for being able to stay awake for that long, and not be cranky. In fact I felt like quite the motivator. 

Outside the wind in picking up. I can hear the rose bush scrape against the kitchen window. There is also a metallic tapping sound that comes from the range hood as the rain guard is knocked about. A falling barometer may not predict ideal spring weather for this neck of the woods but with the sun straining to peak out from behind the curtain of clouds it still gives hope of the changing seasons and the though of spring being just round the corner. 

Well the week awaits and I must go face it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment