Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Campfire on the beach

These last couple days have been somewhat relaxed with a small school of only 12. For the most part it has been uneventful but for the sighting, screaming and general mayhem the resident bear brings to an otherwise perfectly sunny and peaceful day. I am hoping that on the long run this is not going to affect the next few groups too much though I know that this is going to be another pain in the neck to deal with. 

However the day was ended in a truly inspiring fashion with a campfire on the beach, fun songs, new songs and the skits that kept everyone rolling on the floor... some with laughter others rolling to cause the laughter.

At this point I was going to insert a clip of video that I took of the exploits of the beach, however reflecting on it I think that prudence on my part may have me hold off on it for now. But instead a clip from earlier in the year and the towers of rock by the stream.

Or maybe not... I will now endeavor to contact tech support and let them know that for some reason... random sequence of numbers... the file did not indeed load as expected. Rather a bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment