Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Change comes soon

Well its official, things don't stay static for long and the winds of change are once again blowing. It may take me a lifetime of looking back to sometimes figure out all the turns and twists that have happened in my life and how the paths I have taken have crossed mountains and oceans but once again those paths are opening up and its time to dust off those Ol' walking shoes. 

For the last many months I have learnt and grown in ways that I could not have predicted coming in. As with such things it has been not without its highs and lows, valleys and mountains and through it all I came and now stand at the edge of a great sea. Some may call it a sea of knowledge, but to me its a beginning of another voyage that will take me to ports unknown. What I learn along the way will be a natural by product of the journey and what I will need hopefully once I reach that far off destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment