Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The first post of the new year

Its 3:40 in the morning and in a little more than a handful of hours I will once again be sitting in a classroom trying to look interested in a subject that takes a half hour to be delivered and two minuets to go out of my head. I am not sure if it is the subject or myself that makes the melding of the two like trying to mix water and oil but so far my mind does not seem to want to incorporate these ideas and concepts within its self.

I have however spent some time crawling the web for inspiration. The following links have caught my attention and held them quite firmly. The first, the blank snowman, I find to be a good way to kill time and at the same time revert to a simpler time when a box of crayons and a line drawn picture held the imagination and the minds fascination with color combinations.

The second caught my attention on a more intellectual level. In our day and age when media is such a prominent and driving force in our lives, the messages that are being put forth have a strong impact on many people including our selves. However we cannot always pass the buck to others and be absolved of the duty to be conscientious of actions and words. This clip very humorously demonstrates and in-fact challenges each of us to be purposeful in words and actions.


No comments:

Post a Comment