Saturday, September 5, 2009

From a custom table to Ray guns... when the creative juices flow

Spent most of the day in Tri Cities trying to decide or more accurately trying to find a suitable work/computer table to finish the process of setting up my living room. And although many shops were visited not one yielded results. So I guess I am going to be building my own over the next couple days. I drew it out on paper and I think that it is going to be quite nice. At least I like what is on the paper and it is somewhat customized to my needs which is a huge leg up from what I could expect to get had I gone with a prefabbed design.

In other news I came across some real cool Youtube videos that kept the creative juices flowing. The first was for a simple electric motor. A rather cool device, and as the name states simple... almost too simple. Next I was drawn to a more elaborate version of this same concept. Neat huh! Well I could not stop there... I was hooked... line and sinker.

Then there was the Magnetic Gun... had to see that. Which led me to a Gatling Potato gun... And there was the Ray Gun...

And thats my cue to get to bed because its 2:15 am and I need to get up early tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment