Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pain in the neck

I think I slept wrong last night or maybe the stress is getting to me. The kids this week at camp have been on the rough side... a puker each day, beahivoral problems that the teachers seem unable to deal with... not the best group we have had this season but I cant say it has been the worst either. The saving grace to all this has been a staff that has pulled together and continues to come out of the shit storm flung at them looking clean and smelling of roses... with a slight tinge of shit in the air... but give the amount coming at them one can't really fault them for it.

All in all it has given me a pain in the neck and a definite longing for the weekend. I am also counting the days, both in anticipation of the next leg of my journey but also in savoring the last of this leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment